Post by Nicky on Feb 23, 2018 1:33:52 GMT 1
// The following is a list of some but not all works and books and other such things authored and published by Rufus Octavius both before and during his time in Fearichen, copies may be found across the Empire.
- Rule of Law - The book entails laws from all countries of Calradia and beyond, comparing regional and local laws as well as discussing laws that are held internationally and universally by all people, and the origins of laws.
- Tales of the Moon - This book contains various fictional stories aimed at an audience of children, most of them are simply written for fun, although some have religious context.
- Calradian Flora - Discusses the flora of Calradia, plants, flowers, etc. and their various poisonous and medicinal properties, as well as rarer flora.
- Republics and Empires Issue I: The Lagetan Republic - This book collects historical facts regarding the ancient Lagetan Republic, and collects old first hand accounts and assesses carvings and artwork from the era. The book discusses the birth, rise, and fall of the Lagetan Republic in it's entirety.
- Republics and Empires Issue II: Calradius - This book is the second issue of the series and discusses the life of Calradius Honorius Tullius, it covers factual accounts of his life as well as both information and speculation regarding Calradius from his birth to his death.
- Republics and Empires Issue III: The Imperium Calradium - This book discusses the rise of the Imperium Calradium and it's origins.
- Republics and Empires Issue IV: The Empire of Calradia - This book discusses the expanse and falls of the Imperium Calradium and the origins of the modern day Calradian Empire.
- Histories of Calradia Issue I: Kingdom of Swadia - A non-biased historical account of the Kingdom of Swadia and it's peoples up until modern day.
- Histories of Calradia Issue II: Regatul Vaegirilor - A non-biased historical account of the Kingdom of Vaegirs and it's peoples up until modern day.
- Histories of Calradia Issue III: Sarrian Principality - A non-biased historical account of the Sarrian Principality and it's peoples up until modern day.
- Histories of Calradia Issue IV: Calradian Norsemen - A non-biased historical account of the Norsemen in Calradia and it's peoples up until modern day.
- Histories of Calradia Issue V: Khergits & Khuzaits - A non-biased historical account of the Khergit and Khuzait people and all their temporary Khanates up until modern day.
- Great-Khan - A first-hand account of Rufus' travels in the Khergit steppes, particularly focusing on his time travelling with Noyan Tomorbaatar and his tribe.
- Lessons of God Issues I to CCIV - Two hundred and four personal accounts of holy lessons and discussions, as well as both the sermons of Rufus and sermons he has witnessed.
- Imperial Ballads - Songs, poems, sonnets and other musical works from across the Empire.
- Imperial Lullabies - Lullabies and songs meant for children, some widely known and some new ones.
- Jumne - A first-hand account of Rufus' personal travels in the continent of Jumne, mostly speaking favourably of the people themselves despite their aggressive nature.
- Norse Folklore - This book contains Nordic songs and folklore tales and stories as well as a neutral discussion of the Healgirar Faith.
- Maps - A collection of maps from across Calradia and Jumne, all personally drawn and mapped by Rufus.
- Travelling Calradia - Rufus' personal accounts of his travels around Calradia, in all corners of the continent.
- Book of Riddles - A collection of riddles.
- Jokes of the World - A collection of good, bad, and funny jokes from across the known world.
- Fearichen: Swadians/Imperials - A detailed account of the history of Swadians and Imperials in Fearichen and their leaders, as well as other noteworthy figures. This includes more modern figures such as Baron Nicolas Beaumont, Baron Bernard Beaumont and Baron Augustus Beaumont. The book is a mostly neutral account although contains favourable mentions towards Augustus.
- Fearichen: Nords - A detailed account of the history of the Nords in Fearichen and their leaders, as well as other noteworthy figures. The book speaks of Chieftain Theodraed Valdarling, Thegn Sigfrid Virðingr and others. The book speaks favourably of Sigfrid in parts. The book also holds favourable mentions of a Nordic Dwarf-man in the region.
- Fearichen: Vaegirs - A detailed account of the history of the Vaegirs in Fearichen and their leaders, as well as other noteworthy figures. Boyar Casimir Kasparov, Boyar Radomir Kasparov, Boyar Ivan Vulmir and Boyar Grigoriy Romanov are all mentioned. The book speaks favourably in some sections towards Radomir.